The perfect summer side dish, this Pickled Beet & Peach Salad is fresh and full of flavor!
- 1 lb. fresh beets
- 2 fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 Tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Yep! Shake Greek Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar or honey
HOW TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN:
- Simmer beets whole with roots and part of stems covered in water until almost tender (20 minutes +/u depending on size)
- Remove beets from water. Cool, peel and quarter.
- Peel and quarter peaches. Peel and julienne (thin slice) red onions.
- Melt butter and add in beets, peaches, and onions. Simmer shortly with remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm or chilled—your preference!