Cooking a steak is an act of love. We’re providing our two favorite cooking methods for you – grilling or pan searing and finishing in the oven – so you can choose the method that suits your style and appliances. Yep! marinades and seasoning are intended to bring out the amazing flavors in your steaks, so season to your own taste!
HOW TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN:
- Wrap the steaks with bacon
- Season with 1 tablespoon of Yep! Shake Original Seasoning and then marinade with Yep! Mojo for 30 minutes
- Remove from marinade and pat dry, season with remaining Yep! Shake Original Seasoning.
We are providing two cooking methods depending on whether you want to grill or cook inside.
Sear & Finish in the Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Pull your steak out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for around 20 minutes before cooking.
- Heat 1 TBSP of butter or olive oil in the skillet until very hot.
- Sear your filet on medium high heat for around 2-3 minutes on each side to caramelize.
- Put your entire skillet into the oven. Check temperature with a meat thermometer after 10 minutes – you are looking for an internal temperature of 135 for medium rare, 140 for medium, and 150 for well.
- Use oven mit to remove skillet from the oven.
- Spray your grill with pan spray and heat to high heat.
- Sear 2-3 minutes per side. Make sure to keep your eye on the steaks so they don’t stick and burn.
- Close lid on the grill and reduce heat to medium low.
- Check temperature with a meat thermometer after 5 minutes – you are looking for an internal temperature of 135 for medium rare, 140 for medium, and 150 for well.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes and then top with Yep! Steak Sauce to taste and enjoy!