Burgers are intended to be fun food, so get creative with your flavors and toppings! This burger brings the heat with our flavorful Yep! Cajun Red BBQ sauce included in the patties, as well as a drizzle on top.
- 5 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup of Yep! Cajun Red BBQ Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Yep! Shake Original
- Any fun toppings you love (this decadent burger features Blue Moon jalapeno pimiento cheese, bacon, fried onion straws, lettuce and tomato)
HOW TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN:
- Mix all ingredients together; portion 8 oz patties and return to fridge for at least 40 minutes
- Sear burger for 3-4 minutes over high heat, flip and reduce heat to medium-high and cook an additional 3-4 minutes, depending on denseness
- Top with pimento cheese and any other fun toppings you love. Get creative! Pro Tip: Try drizzling Yep! Cajun Red BBQ Sauce in lieu of ketchup for an extra flavorful bite!