No Products in the Cart
- Combine: Yep! Shake Original, Egg, Parsley, Mayo, Dijon, Worcestershire, squeeze of lemon - whisk together.
- Crush crackers (and pretzels if you have) finely and add to mixture. Add lump crab meat and combine very gently as not to break up the lumps! I like to add some red pepper flakes if you like a little spice - but not necessary. Refrigerate this mixture for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- This mixture will make six smaller crab cakes (perfect appetizer for a 6-person dinner party!) or four larger crab cakes (2 each over a bed of arugula for dinner date-night option). Rub the baking tray with butter, then portion out crab cakes on the baking tray accordingly. Bake crab cakes for about 7 minutes and keep a close eye, they cook faster than you'd think!
- While they're cooking, melt butter and add some freshly chopped herbs to it. Mix all ingredients together for your remoulade. When you take the cakes out, brush them immediately with the warm butter.
- Serve with House Remoulade and a lemon wedge! Enjoy!