We are bringing you another delicious Avocado Toast recipe courtesy of our friend Marley at Marley's Menu featuring one of our most popular seasoning blends, Yep! Shake Paprikash Seasoning.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon Yep! Shake Paprikash seasoning
- 1 slice of your choice of bread
- chives for garnish (optional)
HOW TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN:
- Crack your egg into a small bowl, add cream cheese, and whip until combined.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan over low heat.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and use a spatula to fold continuously until eggs are fully cooked, but still soft.
- Smash avocado in a small bowl with Yep! Shake Paprikash seasoning.
- Toast your bread, top with smashed avocado, and layer soft scrambled egg on top.
- Garnish with more Paprikash and chives.