There are few things better in life than delicious perfectly seasoned fries hot out of the oven. These Yep! Shake seasoned fries served with a delicious Cajun Aioli dreamed up by our friend Jenny Hurley with Sunny with Shadows absolutely hit the spot!
For the fries:
For the cajun aioli:
HOW TO MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN:
- Wash and peel potatoes. Slice into thin strips, about 1/4” thick. Place in a medium bowl and cover with cold water. Let sit for at least 30 minutes, but can sit as long as overnight.
- Drain the water and lay fries out on a paper towel lined cooling sheet, to get as much water off as possible.
- In a large bowl mix the potatoes, olive oil, Yep! Shake Paprikash seasoning and salt until evenly covered.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lay the fries on a large baking sheet in an even layer, do not overlap them or they won’t get crispy. Bake for 25-35 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown.
- While the fries are in the oven, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Dip & Enjoy!